Class Teacher 0.4 FTE
(THERE IS ALSO A 0.4FTE IN RECEPTION, EYFS, SHOULD THE APPLICANT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HOURS. PLEASE SEE VACANCY PAGE)
We are looking to recruit a class teacher to work alongside our dedicated and passionate teaching team. They will help deliver high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching and progress. We are looking for an organised and inspiring teacher who will be required to teach in Year 4.
The successful applicant will identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations. They will be able to use a range of assessment strategies to ensure children are provided with the correct opportunities to progress.
Starting September 2022 or October 2022
We can offer
- A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos.
- A successful school with a great learning environment.
- Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement.
- Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic.
- A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Strong relationships with staff, parents and governors.
- A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme.
The successful candidate must
- Have a sound understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning.
- Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and tracking of learning.
- Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
- Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment
Safeguarding children is a key priority at Tutshill School. We:
- ensure adults who come into contact with children have enhanced cleared from the Disclosure & Barring Service (which has replaced Criminal Records Bureau);
- communicate child protection procedures to all staff, parents and visitors. We would ask that should you hear, see or read anything which troubles you about a child, do not ignore it, but report your concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss J Lane.
For further information on safeguarding, contact the Gloucestershire Safeguarding Children’s Board: www.gscb.org.uk. Tel: 01452 583638.
Applicants are invited to visit the school by prior appointment. Please use the contact details below to book an appointment with the school office should you wish to do so.
To apply please see below for the person specification and job description. If you have any queries, please contact the School Office Manager on email@example.com or by phone 01291 622593.
Closing date: Friday 1st July 2022Interview date: Wednesday 6th July 2022