We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate member to join our school. We seek to appoint someone who has experience of teaching children and understands how to implement a range of teaching strategies to ensure access to the curriculum and progress. The candidate will need to demonstrate their understanding of specific areas of development and need.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work with the recommendations of the child’s EHCP and under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCO.
- Be willing and able to work as part of a team and show excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of humour and flexibility.
- Liaise with the parents/carers of the child.
- Be able to attend review meetings for the child.
- Attend planning meetings for the child.
- Be committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths to GCSE level or equivalent
- Work alongside outside agencies to implement specialist strategies to support the child.
- Have a strong knowledge of learning styles.
- Implement a range of teaching strategies.
This post is temporary and funding is linked to the pupil. The post would cease if the pupil left or funding was withdrawn.
Hours: 14 hours per week. Term time only
Closing date: Midday on 18th January 2019
Shortlisting and notification of interview: 21st January 2019
Interview date: Thursday, 24th January or Friday 25th January 2019. It will specify time and date in shortlist letter, where successful.
Start date: 25th February 2019