- Teaching Assistant
Grade D (pts 3-6) £18,065-£19,171 pro rata
The Headteacher is looking to appoint a teaching assistant, Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 12.15pm term time only. You will initially be working in Key Stage 1, as part of a happy and successful team.
We have a strong vision and ethos at our school and we pride ourselves on the progress our children make enabling them to embrace the learning that happens throughout the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with Key Stage 1 aged children
- Has experience of following planning and delivering group activities
- Is committed to high expectations and to achieving the highest possible standards
- Understands child development and children’s needs
- Is caring, creative and supportive
- Is keen to develop and learn with and from others
- Is a positive role model
We can offer you:
- A school that has a strong teaching and learning ethos.
- Staff that share expertise
- A very popular school
- Pupils who enjoy coming to school
- Strong relationships with staff, parents and governors
How to apply:-
- Please complete the Gloucestershire County Council application form and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information, including the person specification and safeguarding policy, please contact the school office.
Tutshill C of E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 19th April 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interview: Monday 29th April 2019
Start Date: ASAP