Tutshill C of E Primary School Uniform and PE Kit List
- A light blue polo shirt*, shirt, or blouse
- School sweatshirt* or navy jumper or cardigan
- Smart grey or navy trousers or grey or navy skirt/pinafore (skirts should be of an appropriate length and style)
- Grey socks/tights, white socks for girls in summer
- Dark coloured appropriate sensible shoes.
- In summer, children may wear grey or navy shorts
- In summer, girls may wear a blue checked or striped dress and white socks.
PE Kit (to be kept in a named drawstring bag and kept in school):
- Navy T-shirt* and navy shorts
- Navy jogging trousers and jumper/sweatshirt
- KS1 (Reception, Y1 and Y2) daps/black or white trainers; and
- KS2 (Y3, 4, 5 and 6) black or white trainers (no colour/logos/names).
Our uniform supplier, Sheila’s of Beachley Road in Sedbury, has sent details of her current prices for Tutshill School uniform as follows:
Sweatshirts £10.00 all sizes
Sweat cardigans £12.00 all sizes
Polo shirts £ 8.50 all sizes
PE t-shirts £ 8.00 all sizes
*However, whilst preferred by the school, the wearing of uniform bearing the logo is optional and uniform can be purchased from other suppliers providing it is the correct colour (i.e. plain light blue polo shirts and plain navy sweatshirts may be worn for lessons and a plain navy t-shirt may be worn for PE).
Children should wear school uniform at all times.
Please note the following:
- ALL SCHOOL UNIFORM AND OTHER ITEMS OF CLOTHING MUST BE NAMED.
- Children should wear appropriate school shoes and not trainers.
- Children with long hair should have it tied back using a plain, navy or blue “Alice”-style hair band, plain navy bobble/pony-tail band and simple “Kirby”-style hair-grips. Decorative or embellished hairbands, bobbles/elastics/scrunchies and hair-grips must not be worn.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. Children with pierced ears may wear plain studs. These must be removed for all PE activities and the child must be able to put them back in themselves. Children are allowed to wear watches but these must be a small, plain wrist watch not linked to any games or online applications.
- No nail varnish.
- During the Summer term all children should have a hat and a water bottle as part of their PE kit. It is advisable to have a pair of plain navy blue jog bottoms in school.
- During the Autumn, Winter and Spring terms, all children should bring a coat to school. This ensures they are able to participate in outdoor activities and playtimes. During the Summer term it is advisable to have a light waterproof coat.